Change of Address

Please use the link below to complete the "Change of Address/Cambio de Dirección" form.

Please note that you will need to submit via email proof of residency to complete your child's address change. Proof of residency can be:

Proof of Residency: current signed lease, school tax bill, pay stub, current utility bill that shows where the service is located (propane, oil, electric, home phone, cable, water/sewer etc.) or legal affidavit of residency (available upon request.)

If you have any questions, please call Barbra Fairman at (845) 434-6800 ext. 1280 or email at  [email protected].

Por favor utilice el enlace a continuación para completar el formulario "Cambio de dirección".

Tenga en cuenta que tiene que enviar un comprobante de residencia por correo electrónico para completar el cambio de dirección de su hijo. La prueba de residencia puede ser:

Prueba de residencia: Un contrato de arriendo actual, pago de impuestos, cuenta de gastos comunes que muestre la dirección actual de su residencia – No se acepta un casillero postal.

Si tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con Jennifer al (845) 434-6800 ext. 1222 o por correo electronico a Jennifer Benzenberg.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.